I am sending an email with a table that lists all system exceptions that I catch. For each row, the error should link to the corresponding row on the next table with its full stack trace.
So, I created a link like that (consider error code
999, for example):
<a href="#e999">Error 999</a>
And, the target section like this:
<h2 id="e999" name="e999">Error 999</h2>
The email is sent perfectly, and displayed correctly, but the link just doesn’t work at Outlook. I have already gone to view source and copy pasted into an html file to test on Chrome, and it works fine!
On my research I just found a StackOverflow answer containing exactly what I tried.