- I have applied chosen plugin for a multiselect dropdown
- The first option is “Any“
- Those who are accustomed with chosen dropdown,they know that when an option is selected(from chosen multiselect) and presented in the dropdown textarea-like field, you will see it disabled from the list menu automatically.
- When the first option “Any” is be selected, then all the other options from the list menu is also disabled.
- When the “Any” option is removed from the dropdown textarea-like field(deleting by clicking on the cross with the selected option),then again all the options are enabled.
- If we select any option from the dropdown, then its presented in the textarea-like filed, denoting that its being selected.
- First select any option except “Any“.
- It will be displayed on the textarea-like field.
- Now Select “Any“.
- Any will be displayed in the textarea-like field, and the previously selected option(s) is also being displayed in the textarea-like field.
- I need the previously options selected to be removed from the textarea-field
How can I achieve this